In Stock: Ship in 24 Hours
What is the Difference between KN95 & N95?
In response to COVID-19, Luxor Linens has coordinated with our manufacturing partners to bring our customers and employees essential products to help keep themselves safe.
One percent of all sales of protective products purchased will be donated to help in the procurement and distribution of desperately needed supplies to support the efforts of local hospitals, fire and police departments.
- KN95 PM2.5 Masks with elastic straps
- Easy to use, flexible liner to wrap around the bridge of your nose, comfortable
- 4 Layers of protection
- Color: White
- Grade: A
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency): ≥95%
- Executive standard: GB2626-2006
- Air Pollution Resistance: PM2.5
- Suitable: for adult and child
- Application scenario: used to protect all kinds of particles
- Uses: Travel, wood working, production and manufacturing facilities, haze, hospitals, construction, painting, remodeling, grooming, sanding, dry walling, smoke and smog, attics, basements etc.